Residential Care in Kings Lodge Nursing Home Chichester
At Kings Lodge Nursing Home, our residential care unit offers the support and facilities our residents need to maintain their lifestyles and live the life they choose. Our experienced staff provide attentive but respectful care alongside support to families. We strive to offer a community where you or your loved one can maintain independence and pursue interests and hobbies.
We take pride in what we do and our experienced team, who are committed to enabling all residents to live a happy and dignified life. Our approach includes:
- Provide care to meet individual needs and interests
- Flexibility for residents to live life as they choose, with as much or as little support as needed
- Planned activities each week including exercise, cognitive stimulation, creative pursuits, social events, and occasional trips and excursions when possible
- Meals cooked from scratch every day by an in-house catering team dedicated to meeting every resident’s dietary requirements
- Amenities including a bistro area, a cinema, luxurious lounges, bright dining spaces, and a lovely landscaped garden
- Being part of a Nursing Home provides additional support and peace of mind as there is a nurse 24/7 in attendance at the home for any emergency.
Our other care options offered are